Sunday, January 6, 2013

contoh Dialog Of Expression

Dialog Of Expression
Name         : Lukman Khakim
Class          : Xii Acceleration

NO
EXPRESSION
EXAMPLE OF EXPRESSION
EXAMPLE OF DIALOG
1
Expression love


ü  actually , I want to say I love with you

ü   what , you love me


ü  I fall in love with you
ü  yes, I accept your love

ü  l love you

ü  l love you too


Situation:
In café, when wahyu dinner with Ambar

Ambar : hay wahyu,why do you inviting  me   to this cafe

Wahyu :  because there are  who  I want  talk with you

Ambar :  what  wahyu?

Wahyu :  really,  you want  to know  ?

Ambar :  yes ,  I want to know , please don't  make me  curious about.

Wahyu :  actually , I want to say I love with you

Ambar : what , you love me ?

Wahyu: yes ,ambar I love you , I fall in love with you. since the first time we meet

wahyu : yes ,ambar and Do you want to receive love me

Ambar: yes, I accept your love

wahyu : l love you ambar

ambar : l love you too wahyu

Wahyu :thanks, Ambar you already want to accept my love.


2
Embarrassment

ü  Oh, My God


ü  but I feel so embarrassed



ü  i'm so ashamed  with people because my shoes who oversized





ü  you very  embarrassing


Situation :
one day there are was a wedding party  who  wants  in visit  the  ewik with nining

ewik : hay, nining what about my appearance today

nining : good , but your shoes oversized

ewik : no problem!

nining : let's get into

ewik :  come on
(but when going up stairs ewik falling down)

ewik : oh, my god

nining : ha.ha.ha

ewik :  nining,  help me

nining : yes , wait for me
ewik :  nining,  help me please ?

nining :  yes … ewik , Are you Ok?

ewik : yes, I am fine, but I feel so embarrassed because my shoes were flying over me and my skirt was torn

nining : ha....ha...ha

ewik : nining why why are you laughing at me ?  i'm so ashamed  with people because my shoes who oversized  so that my shoes were flying over me and my skirt was torn.

nining : ewik  today  you very  embarrassing ?

ewik : oh….. no


3
Annoyance

ü  You made me annoyed


ü  heri you  very irritating 



ü   you really makes me mad



ü  I'm fed up with you



ü  brash  ,you heri



Situation :
one day in room  there are heri and irfan who were watching tv
irvan      : Hey  heri ! What are you doing there ?
heri   : I want to sit here !
irfan       : Move now ! I am watching now. You had block my view.
heri    : Aaaah ! Just a minutes !
irfan      : Move now heri  !
heri : Just a minutes , brother
irfan : heri  Move now ,I am watching now
heri : wait a minute
irfan : heri  You made me annoyed
heri  :  wait a minute , my brother  Just a minutes
irfan :  heri Move now ! heri you  very irritating  and you really makes me mad ,heri  I'm fed up with you
heri    : Ok. will Move now , stingy
irfan :  brash, you heri


4
Sadnes

ü  why do you looks sadness such as there are problem

ü  But, I see you sadness

ü  I was really sadness for loss of  novel and comics  that



ü  I can’t believe what’s going on this day. 



ü  Oh, no ... (crying)



ü   but  I can’t hold my tears this.  



ü  I can see why you’re so sad, but don’t give up

Situation:
One day in class Akselerasi
Dewi   : Hay azizah
Azizah  : Eh dewi..
Dewi   : What are you doing now ?
Azizah  : Nothing ..
Dewi   : But,  why do you looks sadness such as there are problem . and I see you sadness.
Azizah  : Yes, that’s right.
Dewi   : Why ?
Azizah  : Because I lose my comic  and novel .
Dewi   : How can it lose ?

Azizah  : Before, I put  down  in my table. Then I go out from the class. When I come back, It’s Nothing..  I was really sadness for loss of  novel and comics  that,because novel and comics that  giving my uncle  when him to japan.  I can’t believe what’s going on this day.  Oh, no ... (crying).

 Dewi  : You really sloppy.
Azizah  : Yeah, I know.  me very sloppy.. but  I can’t hold my tears this.  
Dewi   : I can see why you’re so sad, but don’t give up .Try to look for. I will help you.
Azizah : Thanks … L

5
Stance
v  I strongly believed that she's bad ,disloyal and playgirl..


v  I think so



v  i'm sure lukman definitely chose me




v  I have to be sure, I will retake lukman of rini



Situation:
one day in class room Akselerasi jasti  tells  to eka  that she's very upset with her boyfriend. She wants to break their relationship.

Eka : hay jasti how your relationship with lukman

Jasti : I think I have to leave lukman. Our relationship is running worse day after day.

Eka : What happen with him , so that you want leave him?

 Jasti : I found him with somebody else.

Eka : What? Who the hell is the girl?

Jasti : Rini

Eka : What? Rini. The girl from reguller class  that?

Jasti  : Yea. She was.

Eka : Oh my God. I strongly believed that she's bad ,disloyal and playgirl..

Jasti : I think so. That's why I told lukman to choose me or her.

Jasti : yas, That's good idea. i'm sure lukman definitely chose me.

Eka :  how if lukman don't choose you

Jasti : I have to be sure, I will retake lukman of rini

Eka : how if lukman don't choose you and he  choose rini

Jasti : this may be my fate should break up with him




6
Anger

ü  You really make me angry


ü  no  that need to be in the clear









ü  I am not happy with you again and starting  today we break up

Situation :
In the morning when jasti meet dimas in school

Jasti : hay dimas, why you do not come last night
Dimas : sorry, jas  I forget
Jasti: what ,! you forget
Dimas : yes ,jas
Jasti : you  realize, you it has made me  shy
dimas: jasti please forgive me
jasti : you  who make an appointment to meet in the park but why you forget.

dimas : jasti please hear me

jasti : You really make me angry
dimas : jasti  please hear me , Please listen up to my explanation
jasti : no  that need to be in the clear
dimas :  Please, listen up to my explanation , jas
jasti : I am not happy with you again and starting  today we break up




No comments:

Post a Comment

ADMINISTRASI KEPEGAWAIAN

EXTRAWEBDIA .COM: TUGAS MAKALAH ADMINISTRASI KEPEGAWAIAN : Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 5 Tahun 2014 tentang Aparatur Sipil...